We’re excited to train the next generation of medical professionals and are always accepting applications from motivated students.
- A high school diploma or GED
- An up-to-date immunization record
- A government-issued ID
- A down payment made before the first day of class
Five Steps to a New Career
- Call us at 940-535-7467 to make an appointment with an Admissions Representative.
- Tour the facility and complete the registration paperwork.
- Sign up for a payment plan or pay for the course in full.
- Attend classes and an 80-hour externship.
- Pass the CCMA exam.
We are available to take your calls from 8am-8pm CST on weekdays and 8am-2pm CST on Saturdays.
Wichita Falls Medical Assistant School was founded to give students the opportunity to become a part of one of the fastest growing professions in the country. Wichita Falls Medical Assistant School is exceptional in that we offer the same certifications as many of the other longer and more expensive medical assistant schools, however our program costs a fraction of what other schools cost.
We’ve taken a different and unique approach to training. Our students learn the Medical Assistant profession in an actual medical office as opposed to the majority of other Assistant schools that hold their schools in classrooms which does not adequately prepare their students for a profession in the Medical Assisting field.
What’s unique about Wichita Falls Medical Assistant School:
- We offer convenient Saturday classes.
- The entire course is taught in a medical office so our students are prepared to transition right to a medical office after graduation.
- The course is based on hands-on lab training.
- Tuition is among the lowest in the country and there are a variety of payment plans.
- Our team will help you in your job search after graduation.
- Your medical assisting scrubs and CCMA exam fees are included in your tuition.
What Do I Get After Graduation?
Students who graduate from Wichita Falls Medical Assistant School receive their Medical Assistant Certificate of Completion from our school.
Additionally, students receive their BLS (CPR) certification in class through the American Heart Association.
After graduating from our program you will take the CCMA exam. Once you pass this exam you will be called a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA).
The Wichita Falls Medical Assistant School is licensed and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).